9 Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas to Light Up Your Yard
What better way to get into the holiday spirit than decorating your outdoors? Let the festive cheer spill out of your home into your yard. Create a wonderland by decorating your yard with Christmas lights, Santa, snowmen and sleds. Make your outdoors the perfect space for Christmas celebration and fun.
Here are some outdoor Christmas decoration ideas to spice up your yard:
1. Light Up the Path Create a lighted walkway by using small Christmas trees adorned with lights. Use luminaries to decorate your pathway and add a festive feel to your yard. Set timers with the lights to put them on and off with sunrise and sunset.
2. Decorate the Front Door Hang a garland or hand painted sign on your front yard to welcome your guests in style. Add red bows and ornaments to your garland to make it more elegant and welcoming. Make your entryway bright colored by adding a red scarf, lanterns or stars.
3. Beautify Your Fence Hang wreaths along your fence to accent your yard in the Christmas spirit. Let your family members create their own wreath and put them along the fence in a unique way. Put some brightly colored ornaments besides your fence.
4. Place Accent Lights Add a decorative touch to your yard by placing Christmas lights around potted plants and trees. Hang rope lights along the fence lines and lamp posts. Use different colors of lights for a more festive look.
5. Add a Christmas Touch Put hand painted snowmen, sleds, Santa on your lawn to bring the Christmas feel and fun in your yard. Hang snowflakes throughout your yard or along the fence. Place some faux snow balls to add a while Christmas touch.
6. Use Musical Lights Add a Christmas-y effect to your decorations by setting lighted sculptures to music, so your neighbors and visitors can enjoy Christmas carols. Lively Christmas music with glowing lights makes your yard a great attraction for kids.
7. Outdoor Christmas Tree Put a fully decorated classic Christmas tree on your porch to get appreciation from your visitors. Deck it up with Christmas cheer by placing Santa's burlap sack and a vintage sled besides the tree.
8. Winter Decor Heaps of snow covering some parts of your lawn can bring winter decor to your yard. Hang garlands adorned with string lights and copper tea lights along your porch to make your yard come to life on a winter day.
9. Joyful Christmas Signs Place sign boards displaying seasonal greetings to wow your guests and greet them in style. "JOY" sign makes a great impression on your visitors and adds a unique touch to your Christmas decor.
It's time to get in the festive spirit and decorate your outdoor space for the holiday.